Once more, a new update has rolled out for Dragalia Lost and like always, those who don’t immediately update, will have the game automatically update on them on November 13 at 20:00 PT.
A tenfold Summon Voucher will be available to those who update the app and the full patch notes can be seen here:
Dragalia Lost: Update Notification 1.1.5: (2018.11.14)
Additional features and improvements: (Addendum Nov 13 21:30 PT)
- The features and changes below have been added to the game:
- The AI of adventurers in your party has been adjusted so that they use attacks and skills more often during quests.
- The Fafnir enemy appearing in the recurring event quest Avenue to Power (Beginner/Intermediate/Expert variations) no longer guards.
- The number displaying the amount of eldwater needed to strengthen a co-ability is now easier to see.
- For the upward swiping gesture on iOS devices, it now changes to Multitask during quests after inputting the gesture two times.
- Defeated enemies now disappear from the minimap immediately.
- The display speed of Notices has been increased.
- The rates displayed in the item summon’s Appearance Rates have been changed to display up to the thousandths decimal place. The summoning rates themselves are unchanged.
- The features and changes below will be added to the game after Nov 14 23:00 PT:
- The number of skip tickets you can acquire in a Daily Bonus has been increased to three.
- The number of skip tickets that you can buy in the shop has been increased to three in one day.
- The maximum held number of skip tickets has been increased to 99.
- Adjustments were made to the power of Hawk’s skill Savage Hawk on stunned enemies.
- Adjustments were made to Nefaria’s skill Night of Antiquity concerning its power, and power against enemies afflicted with blindness.
- The following issues have been fixed:
- All of the gifts in the Dragon’s Roost were displaying as bread.
- While leveling up the Smithy, its level wasn’t being factored into the total Facility Level.
- The High Midgardsorm’s “Storm Chaser” is dealing more hits than it should.[Addendum Nov 13 23:00(PT)]
- Changing characters when one of them has the afflictions stun, freeze, or sleep, then switching back once the affliction has healed, was causing controls to be limited.
- For skills that grow stronger based on the number of buffs on a character, only sustained healing spells weren’t being factored in.
- Under specific conditions, you could be struck by status afflictions while shapeshifted.
- When choosing to repeat a mission from the quest results screen, the amount of stamina that should have recovered due to passage of time was not being reflected.
- For all of the items on the Friends screen, the might shown on the character that you tap would not reflect the equipped weapon or dragon.
- Opening Notices during events would sometimes cause the Notices screen to be displayed lower than the menu, preventing players from pressing the Update or Close buttons.
- It may take time for the update information to be reflected in the store.
- Additionally, users may not be able to perform the update due to their device’s data cache being full.
- If you are unable to perform the update, power down your device, then turn it off again and attempt the download from the store after a few minutes.
This post was written by Solid Jack