Woah, I can’t remember the last time I played a Digimon game, least of all on a Nintendo Console. It seems that is all about to change now as Bandai Namco have announced the newest entry in the Digimon Franchise. Digimon Survive is a Survival SRPG that will be making its way to Nintendo Switch and PS4 in Japan next year.
Here are the details that are supposedly known about the game so far.
– Survival SRPG
– Combines 2D and 3D with lots of genres
– Conversations have 2D images, also have choices that will change story or even evolutions
– Seems like click&point-style field investigations
– Battles are strategy-style with square grids, has Energy as key factor
– Protaganist is 8th grader with Agumon as partner
Source: Ryokutya2089.comTags: Bandai Namco, Digimon, Digimon Survive, Gaming, Miketendo64, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio