Developer Psyonix, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and DC Entertainment have collaborated to bring the DC Universe to Rocket League with the DC Super Heroes DLC Pack.
When the car-soccer game released last November for the Nintendo Switch, it included two DC Comics-inspired customization options: The Flash wheels and a player banner.
The new DLC pack will contain two versions of Batman’s iconic ride. There’s the Dark Knight Rises Tumbler variant, as well as the classic 1989 Batmobile from the Jack Nicholson/Michael Keaton-starring movie.
Additionally, the DC Super Heroes DLC pack features 21 super-hero-themed items including:
- Aquaman – Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Batman – Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg – Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- DC – Player Banner
- Flash – Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost
- Green Arrow – Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern – Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Superman – Octane Decal and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman – Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
The DC Comics-themed DLC will be available for Rocket League on the Switch March 5, 2018 for $3.99.
Source: PsyonixTags: Batman, Batmobile, DC Entertainment, news, Nintendo, Psyonix, Rocket League
This post was written by minusthebrant