Although ARMS is no longer to see more characters and stages added, it is still getting some new content thanks to new badges, a Tournament Mode and a Gallery feature, which are all available now, via the latest update:
- Added new “Gallery” feature. Unlock amazing illustrations using in-game currency, or by fulfilling certain conditions.
- Added new badges.
- Added badges earned when certain pairs of fighters rack up battles together.
- Added badges earned by repeatedly using each ARM.
- And so many more!
- New additions to Party Crash.
- ARMS Labs have manufactured the ultimate version of Hedlok. It will appear only in Party Crash.
- ARMS Labs have thought up some new Bonus Periods. Look out for them!
- If a featured fighter is losing by more than 1000 points in the current lobby, the bonus for using them will increase from 1.5x to 2x. Time for some comebacks!
- Added “Tournament Mode.”
- A mode made for tournaments with all ARMS unlocked.
- When in Tournament Mode you will be unable to play other modes such as Grand Prix or Ranked Match, and you won’t receive badges or in-game currency. Records will also not be recorded.
- You can switch between Normal Mode and Tournament Mode on the Top Menu by holding in the R Stick and pressing L and R.
- Fixed an issue where Dr. Coyle’s extra ARMS would not fire correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Ramram would stop moving in mid-air.
- Fixed an issue in Skillshot, where the Tribolt would fail to return after punching.
On the subject of Party Crash though, since the patch notes themselves, cover them, the next one will run from February 9th and end on the 12th with the theme being “Innovative Metal.” The event will pit Springton and Kid Cobra against one another. We’ll update you on further news, closer to the date,
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: Arms, Nintendo Switch, patch notes
This post was written by Solid Jack