Get prepared to love Zoink Games and EA more than you currently do, because the wait for Fe is nearly over and you can read all the news, right here:
Fe: Releases on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC this February 16:
Today Zoink Games officially announced that Fe will release February 16 on Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Origin). In Fe, you will run, climb, and glide your way through a dark Nordic forest to explore its living, breathing world – one filled with secrets, legends, and mystical creatures.
- SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE FOREST: Master a diverse array of cries to befriend every animal or plant and have them help you on your journey. Each having uniquely distinct attributes, abilities and behaviors that will help you to unlock and traverse new areas of the forest.
- DISCOVER A WORLD WORTH EXPLORING: Embarking on your voyage, you’ll find everything is connected, and nothing is what it first seems. Secret places, hidden artifacts, old ruins, shortcuts, and powers makes exploring endlessly fun.
- UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF NATURE: Unravel the secrets of the menacing Silent Ones on your journey through the forest, aiding fantastical creatures in handcrafted short stories while learning the secret of Fe’s origin.
- ENJOY UNPARALLELED FREEDOM OF EXPLORATION: Effortlessly traverse the entire forest. Gracefully glide from tree to tree. Use stealth and agility to evade danger, observe nature, and hide in the shadows. Ascend the treetops to plan your next move.
- GO UP AGAINST THE SILENT ONES: While the forest is an astounding place, the Silent Ones are threatening this magical world’s harmony. To make it a home again, you must stop them.
Source: Zoink Games PR
Tags: EA, Fe, news, Nintendo Switch, Press Release, Zoink! Games
This post was written by Solid Jack