Spotted Shark Studio have announced that their game Grave Danger: Ultimate Edition will be releasing on the Nintendo Switch in the third Quarter of this year.
It is an action adventure game that features three protaganists; Dante the Cowboy, Elliot the Wizard and Malice the Reaper. In order to progress through the game, you have to solve puzzles that rely on the different abilities of each character. The Nintendo Switch “Ultimate Edition” version will feature 10 more levels, original mechanic and more.
Below, we have some additional information for Grave Danger: Ultimate Edition along with a Trailer to the original version that released December 19 of last year.
Described by many over the past year to be the nearest potential spiritual successor to the retro game The Lost Vikings, Grave Danger is an action-packed adventure game about an unlikely group of heroes. Switch between Dante the cowboy, Elliot the wizard, and Malice the reaper; use their different abilities to solve puzzles and make their way out of trouble. Will you be able to guide them to victory?
Play single player or co-op to solve puzzles! Enlist your friends to control all three characters locally, utilizing them to their maximum potential. If you can’t play with a friend or want the completely single player experience, that’s fine too; the game will be completely playable in either mode.
The Gameplay Experience
Grave Dangers gameplay is about utilizing each character’s unique abilities to solve puzzles. The player will switch between these characters and master their movements and attacks, guiding our heroes further into the story. Manage your party and keep everyone alive. Nobody likes a dead teammate. Don’t leave your heroes unattended in a dangerous spot or they might get beat up!
Teamwork is essential in Grave Danger. Each character must pull their weight and traverse the world to safety. Dante the cowboy is capable of climbing vertical walls. Malice the reaper can float horizontally across chasms and through narrow and dangerous areas. Elliot the wizard has magical elevation and can jump again once mid-air.
– 30 levels (With update) Full Controller & Big Picture support.
– 3 unique characters all with different attack and jump abilities.
– 3 unique worlds with different enemies for each.
– The 3 worlds feature different kinds of puzzles.
– Player gets a grade at the end of each level prompting them to re-play for a higher grade.
collectibles in every level in the form of wanted posters.
– when a player dies, they return as a ghost and must return to their graveyard (checkpoint) to revive.This allows more mobility giving them the ability to explore in this form.
Ultimate Edition Features:
– 10 new levels for a total of 30 levels.
– UI Overhaul on level selection screen
– Turrets that fire purple projectiles that harm characters.
– Turrets that fire green projectiles that players can use as a bounce pad.
– Platforms that rotate depending on which end the player stands.
– A rideable bird that jumps and can run over spikes and other hazards
Source: Spotted Shark Studio PRTags: Gaming, Grave Danger, January Feature, Miketendo64, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Spotted Shark Studio, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio