November 16, 2017 6:42 am Leave your thoughts
The latest update for has begun to roll out and for a reminder of what the update entails, which includes free content, feel free to check out the patch notes below, or the video that follows them:
- A new History Mode map, Hero Challenge, has been added.
- A new weapon attribute, Armor Strike, has been added, allowing you to inflict a Broken Armor state on enemies.
- New costumes for Lianna and Rowan have been added, including special Broken Armor appearances.
- New blessings have been added.
- The Sell Weapons screen has been improved, allowing you to sell multiple weapons at once. Various bug fixes.
Tags: 3DS, Fire Emblem Warriors, intelligent systems, Koei Tecmo, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Presentation, patcj
This post was written by Solid Jack