If you love Raw Fury’s GoNNER, get ready to love it even more so. Leaderboards have not been added yet, but they’re on the way as part of the game’s next update but until then, a new update is available now and you can read its patch notes right here:
- Fixed player gear sometimes going into next level.
- Fixed issue where player can spawn before level load in world 2 causing to get stuck in level.
- Fixed wrong menu button being highlighted on score screen.
- Fixed Russian save crashing.
- Fixed button delays on menus.
- Fixed allowing user to press replay button after clicking exit to menu.
- Fixed user going offline when playing game on Nintendo services.
- Fixed crash when ghost uses the scythe with user using other guns.
- Fixed crash when have ghost in merchant level and exit back to menu.
- Fixed errors when exiting to menu from first intro level.
- Fixed issues with clicking too fast on final screen causing to get stuck in death level.
- Fixed issue with pointing on null button on end game.
Source: Raw Fury (reddit)
This post was written by Solid Jack