Welcome to Nifty Nindies, an entirely new bitesize feature for Miketendo64 where we catch up with an indie developer/publisher/publicist to briefly go over an upcoming Nindie title that Switch owners can look forwards to.
To properly kick things off, here’s Asteroid Base’s responses to our 5 Nifty Nindies questions:
- What is it? Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.
- Who is behind it? Asteroid Base.
- What is it about? Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is a frantic 1-4 player local co-op action game where players guide a whimsical neon spaceship through a treacherous world by frequently switching back-and-forth between manning turrets, lasers, shields and thrusters. While exploring a colorful galaxy, astronauts must use teamwork to triumph over evil robots and other hazardous creatures to rescue kidnapped space bunnies from a vacuumy demise. Those looking to take on Lovers’ perilous campaigns solo can do so with a trusty AI space dog or cat by their side to aid in efforts.
- When can we hope to see it in the eShop? October 3 in North America, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. October 5 in Japan.
- How much will it cost? $14.99 USD/$17.99 CAD/€14.99 EUR/£11.99 GBP/$19.95 AUD/ ¥1.599 JPY & $195.00 ZAR (*Prices for other Countries & Regions will vary.)
For more information regarding Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, we highly recommended checking out the game’s trailer, which you can see for yourself right here:
If Nifty Nindies has tickled your fancy, be sure to check out the next instalment, because going forwards there will be plenty more of these, as there are plenty of Nifty Nindies getting the Nintendo Switch treatment!
This post was written by Solid Jack