Love the Jackbox Party Pack games, but are curious as to when the 4th instalment is out? Well it’s out next month and you can read all about it right here:
JACKBOX GAMES UNVEILS THE COMPLETE LIST OF GAMES IN THE JACKBOX PARTY PACK 4, LAUNCHING THE WEEK OF OCT. 17:
(Five and a half new party games headline Jackbox’s next great party game collection on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo SwitchTM, Windows PC, Mac, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield)
CHICAGO – Sept. 27, 2017 – Jackbox Games has announced that its next collection of hilariously absurd party games, The Jackbox Party Pack 4, will launch on Oct. 17 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system; Oct. 18 on Apple TV (4th Generation only); Oct. 19 on Nintendo Switch™, Windows PC and Mac via Steam, the Humble Store and Bundle Stars, as well as the Mac App Store, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield; and Oct. 20 on Xbox One.
Five – and a half! – crowd-slaying party games combine to make The Jackbox Party Pack 4 the series’ best installment yet:
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack franchise support phones, tablets and computers as controllers. Players can easily join the fun by using their device to enter a room code at Jackbox.tv, and up to 10,000 additional audience members can join and affect the outcome of the games. Optional features like extended timers and manual censoring make it easy for streamers to play with their communities.
Source: Jackbox Games PR
This post was written by Solid Jack