Should your Switch have not yet automatically updated ARMS to version 2.1.0, a new update is available for Nintendo’s June released fighting game, but be warned as it the balances it brings does see some fighters altered and a couple of ARMS nerfed.
- Moved “Training” to the top menu.
- Added five exercises to “Training”, and added difficulty level indications.
- Adjusted the way the rush gauge fills, decreasing the amount gained for punches that do not connect with the opponent.
- When 3-4 players start a battle, instructions on how to switch targets will now be displayed. A cursor will also be displayed above the current target for a set time.
- Adjusted hitbox sizes for fighters, improving issues where hits were not registered despite looking like hits.
- Changed the pause, results, and replay menus in “Training” to be more convenient.
- For “Best Stage” in Stats, made it harder for less frequently played stages to be selected, even if you have a high win ration on them.
- Corrected issue that caused the game to hang-up when the ending was skipped at a particular time.
- We have made the following adjustments for some fighters and arms:
Still that’s not all, as now that this update is out, it has already been stated that the next update for ARMS, will actually see the release of another free fighter, only no news was shared as to when this release will happen and who the fighter in question is. But all of that should change very soon and with the new fighter, new ARMS will also be available.