Last week, the UK’s own System 3 shared two new videos pertaining to characters players can expect to see and use in Constructor when it comes to Switch this Summer and now more videos have been shared:
The Undesirable Guide – Episode 3 – Mr Fixit:
The Undesirable Guide – Episode 4 – The Thief:
In the official press release that has been sent out, the following paragraph has been given as brief bios for the both of the newly shown of characters:
“The Thief is a shifty character that will steal everything, and represents a challenge for all players to overcome, while Mr Fixit is the guy you should never call when something breaks down; he’ll cause you no end of problems!”
In the coming weeks more details regarding the colourful cast of Constructor will be shared, which includes another 4 videos much like the two above we have shared in this article and the two we shared in our previous coverage. But for those of you who can’t wait to know about the Crazy Eight, here’s some more details on the characters shown off today and all the rest:
- The Hippy – They hold street parties, squat, or picket an opponent building.
- Killer Clown – All round dangerous individuals that cause damage all over the place.
- The Ghost – Scares tenants to within an inch of their lives and sends them packing.
- Mr Fixit – The repairman you should never hire – he’ll bodge the whole job.
- The Psycho – Stay away from him, because he’s just plain crazy!
- The Thugs – These give Phil Mitchell a run for his money as the nastiest piece of work around.
- The Thief – Lock up your valuables, because these guys steal everything.
- The Gangster – Your chosen hitman. Need someone silenced, buildings burned to the ground? He’s your man.
Just as soon as the next video instalments go live and another press release makes its way to our inbox, we’ll be back with more Constructor news to report on.
Source: System 3 PRTags: Constructor, news, Nintendo Switch, System 3
This post was written by Solid Jack