With the Splatoon 2 Testfire set to get underway tomorrow, a little earlier today, official Japanese details and videos regarding the available weapon sets made its way to the internet. Fast forward a good few hours, the English details have followed suit and since there’s a ton of information, it’s only natural we’d want to compile it all into one place.
So strap yourself in because here’s our guide/your lesson in the arsenal you can expect to use and go up against during the testfire and it includes both videos and written text:
- Splattershot (Main): Latest model of the iconic weapon that embodies the spirt of Turf War.
- Burst Bomb (Sub): Explodes as soon as it hits anything.
- Tenta Missile (Special): Fire devastating homing missiles at multiple targets.
- Splat Charger (Main): Long-ranfe weapon suited for picking off distant foes. Enter squid form (ZL) while holding ZR to store your charge for a bit.
- Splat Bomb (Sub): Explodes a short while after thrown.
- Sting Ray (Special): Fires a ray of pressurized ink that can shoot through walls and travel long distances.
- Splat Roller (Main): Perfect for getting up close and personal. Press ZR in midair to fling a narrow, concentrated volley of ink.
- Suction Bomb (Sub): Sticks to surfaces such as walls or the ground.
- Splashdown (Special): Jump into the air and then strike the ground, sending an explosion of ink onto nearby players and surfaces.
- Splat Dualies (Main): Spray ink from of your hands with this new weapon type. Press B while shooting with ZR to roll in the direction you’re moving.
- Curling Bomb (Sub): Slides across the ground, bouncing off the walls.
- Ink Jet (Special): Temporarily hover in the air and splat foes below with a blob launcher.
We hope you found our little guide helpful and wish you the best of luck with weekend long Testfire! So until next time, Stay Fresh!