Attention iOS owners and Super Mario Run players, a new update is out and it’s actually a good one! So here’s a list of all the changes update version 1.1.0 has to offer:
- Added Easy Mode, which gives unlimited Bubbles and removes the time limit.
- Compatibility with new events.
- Compatibility with Korean.
- You will lose fewer Toads when losing in Toad Rally, and it will be easier to gather Toads.
- After receiving the My Nintendo reward Toad, he cannot be received again if save data is deleted. In order to resolve this issue, there is no longer a limit on the number of times Toad can be downloaded.
- Fixed other issues.
Personally I liked Toad Rally as it was, but it makes sense why Nintendo would want to include them, since Super Mario Run is supposed to be a fun game you can play on the go and losing a ton of Toads in Toad Rally can be a little frustrating. But Easy Mode does seem a little redundant since even the Black Coins are easily to collect if you play the same level enough times and get a feel for it. Regardless though, the new update is out and it can be downloaded as of right now.
Source: Super Mario Run (App Store)Tags: iOS, Nintendo Mobile, Super Mario Run, updates
This post was written by Solid Jack