On December 2nd in the US and December 3rd in UK & Europe, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes will be undergoing maintenance to prepare for the new update to 2.0.0 which will add The Den Of Trials (and with it 30+ stages), Two new confirmed outfits, and more.
Here is at what time the maintenance will be taking place in each region:
– 4:50 – 600 PM PT
– 7:50 – 9:00 PM ET
– 12:50 – 2:00 AM in the UK
– 1:50 – 3:00 AM in Europe
Below are the official Patch Notes in English from Nintendo for Tri Force Heroes’ new update.
– Den of Trials will be added.
Over 30 stages will be unlocked in the Den of Trials (each one goes progressively deeper underground).
– 2 new outfits will be added.
These will be unlocked after clearing certain requirements in the game.
– A new method for obtaining Friendly Tokens will be added.
Friendly Tokens can be obtained from the street vendor after Princess Styla’s curse has been lifted.
– Miiverse stamps will be added.
– Players with similar styles of play will be matched up (teamed up) more frequently during online play.
Users will be matched up with other players based on their answers to a series of questions prior to being matched up.
– Users will be able to add other users to their blacklist if they exit the game through the pause menu during the game.
After their teammate exits the game, users will be able to add them to their blacklist by tapping the teammate’s Hero Panel and pressing the A (or B) button before saving the game.
– Adjustments will also be made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Until Next Time, Keep On Gaming!
This post was written by Solid Jack