Welcome to that special feature that we call “Super Rare Gems,” a small segment where we talk about the physical releases of games published by Super Rare Games.
With a large library of titles under their belt and tons of limited releases that have sold out and Miketendo64 providing them with some extensive coverage on the site, we want to take the time to highlight the games they currently have left in stock, and who knows, you might just discover the next indie gem you want to pick up? So, please join us as we provide you with a ton of details on Tinykin by developer, Splashteam:
Tinykin | Nintendo Switch
Retail Price: £36.00 GBP
Players: 1 (Single System)
Genre: Arcade, Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle
Game File Size: 2.3 GB
Milo arrives on Earth to find that he’s way too small, everybody’s gone and a day hasn’t passed since 1991!
Team up with the mysterious tinykin and use their unique powers to create ladders, bridges, explosions and a lot more!
Find a way home through a sprawling ant-sized metropolis, and unravel Earth’s biggest mystery!
- Explore cities of ants, beetles and other insects built inside of a giant house
- Meet characters everywhere you go and learn their stories and history
- Catch over a hundred tinykin in each city, and use their special abilities to climb higher, break down doors and solve the city’s problems!
- Skateboard around on Milo’s tiny soap-board! Jump, grind and hover around the house
- Collect upgrades to improve Milo’s bubble-pack, build out the Ardwin Museum and complete Ridmi’s mysterious machine!
The physical release of Tinykin also comes with the following:
- Fully assembled Nintendo Switch game with cartridge
- Interior art
- Full-colour manual
- Exclusive sticker
- Set of 3 card trading card pack
For more on the Tinykin why not pay a visit to its official listing on Super Rare Games with the link below:
We hope you enjoyed this instalment of Super Rare Gems and look forward to the next one!