Part 3 of 4.
As another month properly gets underway, once again, as far as the Nintendo Switch is concerned, there are plenty of interesting, compelling and downright bizarre games to play. Having already covered the likes of Sonic Frontiers, Sifu, Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising and ARK: Dinosaur Discovery, we’re back with Part 3 and of course, we’re kicking things off with Jurassic World Aftermath Collection:
[Guide] 16 Upcoming Games for Nintendo Switch in November: (Part 3)
Jurassic World Aftermath Collection (November 10, 2022)
Publisher: Coatsink Software
Genre: Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Strategy
No. of Players: 1 (Single Player)
File Size: 1.2 GB
Jurassic World Aftermath Collection is a suspenseful survival adventure. Crash-landing on Isla Nublar after the fall of the Jurassic World theme park, players find themselves trapped in an abandoned research facility when their mission to recover valuable information goes disastrously wrong. To survive, they’ll need to explore and solve puzzles while evading a menagerie of ferocious dinosaurs, including ravenous Pteranodons, cunning Velociraptors and the terrifying T. rex.
- Will you escape Isla Nublar?
- The full Jurassic World Aftermath experience, now on Nintendo Switch
- Set between Jurassic World and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Fully voice acted narrative, featuring Laura Bailey and Jeff Goldblum
- Use a variety of tools to solve a host of unique puzzles
- Gripping gameplay without the use of weapons
Aragami 2 (November 10, 2022)
Publisher: Merge Games
Genre: Action, Adventure
No. of Players: 1 (Single Player) | 1 – 3 (Online)
File Size: 5 GB
You are one of the last elite warriors of your kin, the Aragami. Victims of a supernatural affliction which corrodes the body and devours the mind, the Aragami control Shadow Essence – a mystical power which grants the ability to control the shadows. With this power the Aragami carry out their tasks and quests – assignments made all along the valley to ensure the subsistence of the village and to free the Aragami enslaved by the invader armies.
- PLAY IN SINGLE MODE OR IN CO-OP WITH YOUR FRIENDS – Discover a full campaign and join the assassin squad with up to 3 players in co-op.
- ENGAGE IN FAST-PACED STEALTH ACTIONS – Manage covers and powers with agility. Take down your enemies with stealth kills and non-lethal takedowns.
- ENTER INTO COMBAT AS A TACTICAL DECISION – Become the master of a skill-based combat with high risk and high reward.
- BUILD YOUR SHADOW ASSASSIN – Craft your weapons and armor and upgrade your elite warrior with a wide variety of abilities and shadow powers.
- PROTECT THE RASHOMON VALLEY – Save your people and defeat the curse before it ends with you and discover how the Aragami became a legend.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn (November 11, 2022)
Publisher: Square Enix
Genre: Role-Playing, Simulation
No. of Players: 1 (Single Player)
File Size: 6.5 GB
Based on the 2010 release, the game features improved graphics and sound, as well as updated game design, bringing to life a new Tactics Ogre that remains true to its roots. Tactics Ogre veterans will experience a game that surpasses their fondest memories, while players new to Tactics Ogre will discover a game unlike any they’ve ever played. Reborn and deeper than ever, the game enables players to immerse themselves in the world and intrigue of Tactics Ogre like never before.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn Features
- A tactical role-playing game depicting the struggle for control of the Valerian Isles.
- Your choices affect how the story unfolds, and even how it ends, with a game system that allows for multiple paths through the game and multiple endings. The story takes place through the eyes of a young man named Denam. The decisions he makes will alter the fate of those around him, and shift the course of Valeria’s history.
- Fight pitched tactical battles on three-dimensional battlefields. The completely revamped AI enables enemies to adapt their tactics to the situation, providing a battle system that always keeps you thinking and never grows old.
- The class-wide level management system used in Tactics Ogre (2010) has changed to a unit-by-unit level system. Theorycraft your way through endless combinations of classes, equipment, skills, and magic.
- Enjoy numerous playability improvements, such as a quicker pace of battle, auto save, and a complete overhaul to the controls and UI to make it easier to get into the game than ever.
- The unparalleled details of the characters and backgrounds from the original Tactics Ogre (1995) have been recreated in high definition, while the detailed pixel art that gives the game its unique feel has been preserved and enhanced.
- The cutscenes are fully voiced in English and Japanese, and all of the music has been rerecorded with live performances! The voices bring new life to the complex motivations of the characters that make up the factions and shifting political alliances of this epic story.
- When you advance far enough in the game you’ll unlock the World Tarot, enabling you to travel back in the story with the power of your forces intact; an incredibly useful feature in a game where your choices have such a huge impact on how the story unfolds. If you wonder what a different choice would have led to, now you can find out!
- Traveling back isn’t limited to the story; the Chariot Tarot lets you rewind up to a certain number of moves during battle. In a game of tactical battles where a single mistake can mean the difference between victory and defeat, you can play without worrying that you’ll back yourself into a corner.
- Enjoy a wealth of endgame content such as the 100-level Palace of the Dead. A world of endless stories and intrigue awaits!
Pokémon Scarlet | Pokémon Violet (November 19, 2022)
Genre: Adventure, Role-Playing
No. of Players: 1 (Single Player) | 1 – 2 (Local Wireless) | 1 – 4 (Online)
File Size: 7 GB
Catch, battle, and train Pokémon in the Paldea Region, a vast land filled with lakes, towering peaks, wastelands, small towns, and sprawling cities. Explore a wide-open world at your own pace and traverse land, water, and air by riding on a form-shifting Legendary Pokémon—Koraidon in Pokémon Scarlet and Miraidon in Pokémon Violet. Choose either Sprigatito, Fuecoco, or Quaxly, to be your first partner Pokémon before setting off on your journey through Paldea.me the Ultimate Explorer?
All details regarding the games above were true at the time we sourced them directly from Nintendo’s own website. If there are any changes between now and each game’s eventual release, we apologize in advance and we hope you have enjoyed the selected titles so far. For even more games, we hope you come back for our final November instalment.