Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) has just received a new update that fixes some bugs in the game and also adds a cheat menu. in order to access the cheats, you simply press in the left joystick three times. The Cheat menu will pop up and give you a who list of options to choose from including add weapons gain experience, add skills and perks, and so on.
We have recorded a video of how to access the cheat menu in-game and take a look at some of the cheats. You can check out the video below. If you would like to know the full patch notes, you’ll find them beneath the video.
Full Patch Notes:
- The size of the combat message box has been reduced.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when opening a lockbox on Taris in Spanish.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect button icons would appear in some tutorial prompts.
- Addressed an issue where certain NPC voice lines were absent in gameplay
- Addressed an issue where the lightsaber icons for the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force crystals didn’t match the blade colors.
- Addressed an issue where the colors for the full alignment icons are swapped.
- Japanese localizations have been added
- A number of cheats have been added to the game (these can be accessed by clicking in the left joystick three times).
Source: Sandbox Strat PR