Luigi Bros. to the Rescue.
When Super Mario 3D World released in 2013, one cool feature about the Wii U adventure, was the Luigi Bros. remake available in-game and with Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury out now on the Nintendo Switch release, here is a quick little guide on how to acquire access to the additional game:
[Guide] How to Unlock Luigi Bros. in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury:
- Step 1: Beat the main story – After World 6, players will need to beat the entirety of both World Castle and the eighth world, World Bowser.
- Step 2: Credits – Upon successfully beating Bowser and finishing the level Boss The Great Tower of Bowser Land, players can either choose to watch or skip the end credits.
- Step 3: Resume the Adventure – After the credits, access Super Mario 3D World from the game selection menu.
- Step 4: Ignorance is Bliss – On the title screen where players can resume their game, they should now be able to see a new accessible menu option to the left, depicting an image of Luigi.
- Step 5: Luigi Time – Click on the icon to access the Luigi Bros. minigame.
As always, we hope you found this guide helpful.
[Guide] How to Unlock Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World (Wii U & Nintendo Switch)