Video game developer iFun4all are happy to announce they are bringing Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries Of New York to the Nintendo Switch and PC. The game will be launching sometime in Q4 2019 and is a first for the series to come to consoles.
We have more information in the official annnouncement below, as well as a trailer for Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries Of New York below.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York announced for PC and Switch!
We have an enormous pleasure to announce our new game Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York.
Join the struggle for power between two vampiric factions, Camarilla and Anarchs, among the landmarks and nightscape of the Big Apple. To make this epic adventure available to the largest number of players for the first time a video game set in the World of Darkness beside the PC platform will be introduced to Nintendo Switch!
Beside the main storyline players will take part in additional missions that allow them to create their own coteries, shape their relationships and loyalties with NPCs, as well as experience the setting’s amazingly rich lore. All this makes Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York a perfect title for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, as well as fans of mature narrative-driven games in general, who delve into the rich lore of World of Darkness for the first time.
- Choose your character from one of several distinct Clans
- Every playable character offers unique powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and dialogue lines
- Character-oriented quests allow you to create your own coterie and shape your relations by reinforcing NPC loyalties
- Highly replayable – choices made in the game are reflected by the game’s changing fiction
- Various endings depending on your actions – which conclusion will you reach?
- Suitable for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, and fans of mature narrative-driven games who are newcomers to the setting
Source: iFun4all PR