May 31, 2019 3:24 am Leave your thoughts
The latest update for Super Smash Bros Ultimate is here! Including Nintendo Labo VR support, additional Amiibo functionality, and more! Read the full patch notes below:
news, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Online, patch notes, Smash Bros, Smash Bros. Ultimate, Super Smash Bros.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 3.1.0 [Released 05/30/19]
- You can use the Toy-Con VR Goggles to enjoy Smash in VR mode via the Games & More menu.
- VR mode is a single-player experience only.
- The Toy-Con VR Goggles are sold separately as part of the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit or the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit – Starter Set + Blaster.
- This is shown on Nintendo Labo’s page as well: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/labo/with_toy-con/
- FPs can be used in Battle Arenas.
- An option to send amiibo out on journeys has been added, through which FPs go on a journey to train via the internet. You can find it via Games & More → amiibo → Send on a Journey.
- Some of the preferred rules for Quickplay battles have been adjusted.
- Game balance adjustments have been made.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
- Details of fixes and changes to fighters can be found here.
This post was written by Switch Nindies