Today Epic Games released the weekly patch for Fortnite. Last week we saw the Fortnite X Jordan collaboration which brought 2 new skins and challenges for players to complete which rewarded custom skateboards. This week’s update isn’t that major but it still has a few new features such as the new hotspot feature appearing on the map.
New feature- On the map a hotspot will appear on a named location which means loot is increased as well as supply drops
Weapon & item balancing- Shadow bomb nerf and Combat Shotgun nerf
Vault- Supressed SMG vaulted however Semi automatic sniper is back in the game!
New weapon- Burst SMG found in uncommon, common and rare variety.
New LTM- Close counters, unvaulted and sniper shootout
Bug fixes- Many bug fixes patched such as the players being stuck in vehicle bug:
- Dropping part of a consumable item stack no longer interrupts using the consumable.
- Shadow Bombs correctly leave the players inventory when no charges are left.
- Shadow Bombs are consumed properly when quickly picking up a replacement item during activation.
- Combat Shotgun now applies appropriate environmental damage falloff.
- Ability to move is no longer lost if Rift-to-go was used with Balloons.
- The Bush now correctly attaches to players in specific animations, such as skydiving.
- Resolved inconsistent behavior while using Flint-Knock pistol during crouch.
- Air vent audio is now correctly removed upon on destruction.
- Boogie Bombs now properly prevent affected players from skydiving.
- Camera issues when exiting a Mounted Turret have been resolved.
- Remote Explosives will now open and close with doors they are stuck to.
I hope you enjoy this weeks update! No update is needed so drop in now and experience the fun!
Source: Epic GamesTags: Epic Games, Fortnite, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch V9.10 update, videogames
This post was written by Max Waring