The Pokémon Company have just announced their newest Pokémon Game for mobile devices. Pokémon Rumble Rush is coming to iOS and Android device and is now live on the Google Play app in Australia. Users will need a Smart device that has been updated to Android 4.4 or higher.
Following the same vein as other titles in the Pokémon Rumble series. Players coordinate their Pokémon’s attacks by tapping on the screen. There are a number of locaions to explore and it is said that more and more Pokémon will be added to the game every couple of weeks. By clearing stages, players will receive ore which they can refine to obtain power gears. These gears will make your Pokémon stronger. You have to collect different types of Pokémon, mainly those that are required in order to meet the parameters to take on Super Bosses.
Below we have some more details, courtesy of Serebii.
Pokémon Rumble Rush
- You can earn diamonds for completing certain challenges.
- The First event is live already and will run until June 5th, 2019. The Charizard Island is home Charizard and Blastoise along with 80 species of Pokémon.
- Summoned gears in the stages on Charizard Island include Flamethrower for Charizard, Flamethrower for Charmeleon and Surf for Blastoise.
- A ranking system is also in place for the event. The higher you rank in the rankings, the better the rewards will be.
- There are four stages available for Super Boss Rush to start with. These include: Prelims: First Round, Prelims: Final, Normal Class, Great Class
- There are a number of Super Bosses in each area. Each of them have certain requirements like catching a Pokémon with 100 CP or more before they will be available to fight against. Upon beat ing them, other Pokémon will begin to appearç
- You can get more Pokémon Storage by ranking up.
- Upon Defeating bosses, you will be rewarded with ore which can be used to make Gears. For example, you can create the Grass Move Plus Item which can boost the power of Grass-type moves and CP.
- Creating Gears take time which can be reduce with the use of additional items like Tickets or Diamonds. Tickets reduce the time it takes to refine Gears by 60 minutes. Diamonds on the other hand will craft Gears instantly.
- Miis also seem to make an appearance. They most likely represent the player character and a profile image may likely appear along side players names in rankings