Yacht Club Games have announced on their website that they will be publishing the upcoming game Cyber Shadow. The game is developed by Mechanical Head Studios and carries a price tag of $14.99. Though a release date hasn’t been confirmed yet, Cyber Shadow will be coming to multiple platforms including Nintendo Switch, PS4, Steam and Xbox One.
We have an overview for Cyber Shadow below as well as a trailer for the game and a list of Features.
The world has been taken over by synthetic lifeforms. A desperate plea for help sets Shadow on a journey to uncover what started the path to perpetual ruin. Slash through the techno hordes, leap past traps, and nimbly navigate the ruins of Mekacity.
Only you can unlock the secrets to your clan’s ancient powers in Cyber Shadow, the quintessential Ninja Action game.
- Dash, slice, and leap through masterfully designed levels filled with sharply honed ninja platforming action.
- Authentic 8-bit presentation with hand-crafted sprites, a detailed pixel aesthetic, and perfect controls. Modern touches like fluid animation, multi-layered parallax backgrounds, and evolved game design.
- Take down more than a dozen apocalyptic bosses, from enormous war machines to your synthetic clan rivals.
- Relive the authenticity of classic 8-bit challenge or experience it for the first time.. with an added convenience or two.
- Rescue your clan to unlock permanent Ninjutsu skills and abilities, combining them seamlessly as only the warrior of legend could.
- Search for secrets as you explore the ruined world. Return to your old haunts to find supplies, items and upgrades.
- Experience the gripping story, told both in-game and through animated cinematic story scenes between the action. Who can be trusted? How far will Shadow go to protect his clan and the one he loves?
- Pulse-pounding soundtrack by Enrique Martin, produced by Jake Kaufman.
Source: Yacht Club GamesTags: Cyber Shadow, Gaming, indie, Mechanical Head Studios, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, videogames, Yacht Club Games
This post was written by Mike Scorpio