Indie Publisher Digerati have announced that the acclaimed card-battle game Monster Slayers is making its way through onto Nintendo Switch next month. The game will release on April 5th and a special 20% launch discount will be available for a short time.
We have the official announcement below along with a trailer for the game.
Acclaimed deck-building rogue-like Monster Slayers ventures to Nintendo Switch
Card-based battling commences 5 April
14 March 2019 – Indie publisher Digerati is delighted to announce that its popular deck-building battler Monster Slayers is coming soon to Nintendo Switch – the card-based rogue-like adventure will be available to download from the eShop from 5 April. There will be a 20% launch discount for a limited time.
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers has already enjoyed success on Steam, PS4, and Xbox One, proving itself to be a favorite among card game fans and newcomers alike. It’s also a hit with critics – the PC version boasts aMetacritic score of 86.
About the game
Monster Slayers is a rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure with an innovative card-based battle system that lets you customize a deck to suit your play style. Create a hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- 12 different character classes to choose from: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Beat the game to unlock the ultimate challenge: Legendary Mode
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
Source: Digerati PRTags: Digerati, Gaming, Monster Slayers, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio