Modus Games have released a new launch trailer for their upcoming game Degrees Of Separation. The game will be releasing on Switch, PS4 and Xbox One on Valentine’s Day for $19.99. Will you conquer the divide and reunite the two protagonists?
You can check out the trailer below. Warning! It gave me goosebumps just watching it.
About The Game:
With one protagonist wielding the forces of heat and the other manipulating cold, players will work together with a partner or friend (or even go solo, controlling both protagonists in tandem) to overcome puzzling obstacles while exploring a lush fantasy world. Can two opposing forces truly coexist and grow closer with such polarity between them? Each of Degrees of Separation’s worlds explores a different stage of a budding relationship – ranging from trust to anger – incorporating varying emotions and gameplay mechanics that change how players must approach each area they traverse. From the ability to create explosions of opposing energy, to constructing platforms with the converging forces flowing between them. Dual protagonists Ember and Rime must find ways to work together in order to progress.
- 2D Adventure Platforming. Experience beautifully crafted 2D worlds with a deeply immersive art style based on the aspects of contrasting temperatures.
- Innovative Storytelling. Discover the potential of dual protagonists Ember and Rime and follow a complex story by acclaimed video game writer Chris Avellone.
- Environmental Puzzles. Navigate distinct worlds and solve complex puzzles to organically alter situations and surroundings.
- Cooperative Gameplay. Harness the powers of Ember and Rime in both single-player and local cooperative multiplayer. Shortly after launch, long distance relationships will be enabled via an online multiplayer update.
- Non-Linear Levels. Traverse through diverse landscapes that each introduce a new game mechanic, weaving together gameplay, narrative, and character progression.
Source: Evolve PR
This post was written by Mike Scorpio