COWCAT Games has announced that they are bringing the 80’s/90’s inspired arcade, twin stick shooter Riddled Corpses EX to the Nintendo Switch eShop on March 2nd, 2019. The game is the remastered version the Diabolical Mind’s original game. Riddled Corpses EX sees a number of improvements including solid 60 FPS, story elements and two-player co-op mode.
We have a trailer for the game below and a list of it’s features.
Frenetic arcade style twin-stick shooter.
Riddled Corpses EX is a twin-stick shooter made in the style of 8/16 bit arcade games. Alone or with a friend, travel through diverse locations packed with danger and huge bosses. Choose your character wisely and make good use of their abilities and the special items to progress and destroy the root of evil!
- 60 FPS fast-paced action
- 2 player local coop (on PS4™, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One)
- 6 characters with varying stats and abilities
- Arcade, story and survival modes
- Combo system
- Quality chiptune music
- Register your best scores on the online leaderboard!
- Trophies (Platinum) and Achievements
- PlayStation®Vita version crossbuy with PS4™
Source: COWCAT Games PRTags: COWCAT Games, Diabolical Minds, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Riddled Corpses EX, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio