It was only last week that Mortal Kombat 11 was revealed and that it would also be coming to the Nintendo Switch. A listing for the game has already appeared on the GameStop Italy website. The listing reveals details about the game that have not even been announced by Warner Bros. Interactive, who are handling publishing.
Mortal Kombat 11 will have a personalization system, strong multiplayer component, geared up towards eSports competitions and a new GoreTech system to make Fatalities look even more bloody and gory.
We have the translated overview for the premium edition of Mortal Kombat 11 below:
Mortal Kombat is back and is more fit than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your fighters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphic engine renders in the smallest details every crushed skull and torn heart, immersing yourself completely in the action of the most bloody scenes. In addition, the new list of fighters includes unpublished characters and Klassic series, protagonists of fantastic footage in the story mode of the epic saga that has continued for more than 25 years.
– New game engine, with even more bloody and bloody scenes
– New customization system, with clothes, accessories and move sets never seen before
– New Fatality as well as a new GoreTech system to make the executions even more brutal
– Strong multiplayer component, fully oriented towards the esports: personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards and an improved matchmaking
Additional ContentsThe Premium Edition includes:
– Kombat Pass: 6 characters & 6 Battlepasses
A render for Shao Khan has also been shared which you can see here as well.
Source: GameStop Italy
Via: TestYourMight.comTags: Gamestop, GameStop Italy, Gaming, Mortal Kombat 11, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, videogames, Warner Bros Interactive
This post was written by Mike Scorpio