It’s that time again, a new update is out for Dragalia Lost and as always, there’s a few things to it, including like a tenfold Summon Voucher for all of those who update the app. The full patch notes can be seen here:
Dragalia Lost: Update Notification 1.2.0: (2018.11.25)
Additional features and improvements:
- The features and changes below have been added to the game:
- Improved usability for unbinding and upgrading weapons.
- The camera will no longer zoom in when you tap a completed facility.
- During co-op play, you will no longer be disconnected if you receive low-battery notifications during play, as long as the notification is dismissed quickly enough.
- Improved scrolling through sticker pages.
- Wyrmprint details will now display from Stage 1.
- When an enemy’s Overdrive activates, they will now display “Recovered from Afflictions” to make it clear that their afflictions have ended.
- The features and changes below will be added to the game after Nov 29 23:00, 2018(PT):
- Adjusted the search conditions for Find a Room when playing co-op.
- The following issues have been fixed:
- Playing for a long time caused processing slowdowns on some devices.
- The final attack stage of the Blackwing weapon’s Black Dance skill was not defined.
- The ability to enter otherwise inaccessible areas in certain locations has been fixed.
- Skills that ignore damage under a fixed percentage of max HP sometimes did not ignore damage at the right percentage.
- When participating in co-op as a guest using Find a Room, the screen would sometimes not respond when tapped, making it impossible to proceed.
- It was sometimes possible to activate consecutive Force Strikes during jump attacks.
- When a Helper uses a healing skill, the character you are controlling would sometimes recover more than the intended amount.
- When two players send friend requests to one another and one accepts, the other player would receive the message “Friend request was not sent” when trying to accept.
- When removing a friend after sorting your friend list by “Last play,” the display order would return to its initial setting.
- It was not possible to use the left/right buttons to switch chapters on the main story’s chapter-select screen.
- When a special symbol is included in a player name, some text would not display properly.
- It was not possible to use traditional Chinese Mandarin Phonetic Symbols or traditional Chinese CJK characters when setting or changing your player name.
- It may take time for the update information to be reflected in the store.
- Additionally, users may not be able to perform the update due to their device’s data cache being full.
- If you are unable to perform the update, restart your device and then attempt the download from the store.
For those who don’t immediately update, an automatic update will take place on November 27 at 20:00 PT.
This post was written by Solid Jack