Bonnes nouvelles tout le monde! If you’ve taken the time to visit the Nintendo Switch eShop lately, you can find a demo to check out on this fine day.
The demo in question pertains to Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure, an adventure/puzzle game from France based developer COWCAT Games. Should you like what you play, the game is available for pre-loading ($9.99) and releases on December 3, 2019 for Europe and North America.
Below we have both a trailer and an overview relating to the game:
About Demetrio’s –The BIG Cynical Adventure:
Demetrios is a quirky point and click adventure game inspired by classics like Broken Sword, packed with tons of humor! Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
Demetrios features Full HD, hand-painted visuals and animated characters in first person view, similar to visual novels. You might encounter a little pinch of Discworld (some of the humor), Gabriel Knight (comic cutscenes, characters heads/dialogs), Phoenix Wright (first person view investigation)…
- A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog, filled with laughs!
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- High level of interactivity. Characters react to your actions!
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- In-game hints: Search for hidden cookies on every screen for help!
- Compatible with gamepads
Source: COWCAT Games PR
This post was written by Solid Jack