Totally random, but once more Super Bomberman R, has received yet another new update and Castlevania’s Alucard, has now been added as a Bomber, on top of everything else. Full patch note details can be seen below:
Bug fix patch (ver. 2.2) released September 19, 2018:
- A new battle rule “Civilians” has been added to the Grand Prix mode.
- Three Castlevania stages have been added where the new “Civilians” rule can be enjoyed.
- New characters are available in the shop.
- Alucard Bomber
- Mimi Bomber
- Nyami Bomber
- Upa Bomber
- Caesar Bomber
- New accessories have been added.
- pop’n music
- Added BOMBER TIME
- The special abilities of the following characters have been adjusted.
- Bill Bomber: Firing speed of special ability is downgraded from 0.11 secs to 0.18 secs per tile.
- Max: Added the special ability ‘Plasma Bomb’. All abilities in ‘Grand Prix’ are also adjusted.
- The Five Dastardly Bombers: Special ability bombs, has the effect of accelerating/decelerating explosion countdowns depending on skulls, illnesses, etc.
- Added ‘Random’ stage selection
- Item locations in all Grand Prix stages have been adjusted
- Various other small bugs have been fixed.
A new trailer has also been shared, and you can see it here:
This post was written by Solid Jack