It’s that time of the month again and a huge update has dropped for Fire Emblem Heroes. The full changes and improvements for Version 2.7.0, can be seen here, which includes the first details on “Learn with Sharena”:
What’s in Store for the 2.7.0 Update:
Tactics Drills has been added as a way to learn the rules of Fire Emblem Heroes as you play.
In Tactics Drills, you will be presented with situations that test your strategy with a fixed set of Heroes that you must use to overcome challenges within a given number of phases. Both your turn and the enemy’s turn are counted as individual phases—so if the map specifies that it must be completed within three phases, then you have your turn, your enemy’s turn, and one more turn of your own to complete the map.
There are three levels of difficulty for Tactics Drills, and you will receive a reward (such as Orbs or Hero Feathers) the first time you complete a map.
Basics: These maps teach the basic rules of combat, so they’re recommended for beginners.
Skill Studies: These maps teach you about using various skills.
Grandmaster: These maps are meant for advanced players.
*Note: You must complete Book I, Chapter 13 of the main story to challenge Grandmaster maps.
We will add new maps to either Skill Studies or Grandmaster every Thursday at 12:00 a.m. (PT)
Learn with Sharena:
The Fire Emblem Heroes: Learn with Sharena webpage is now live! Visit the site to join Sharena in learning tips and tricks for playing Fire Emblem Heroes. The webpage will introduce both basic knowledge and special techniques through conversations between Sharena and Anna. We will add new articles every Tuesday. Tap on the banner below to check it out!
Weapon Skills and the Weapon Refinery:
The following new unit-specific weapon skills can be learned by the Heroes listed below at 5★ by spending SP:
- Reese’s Tome – Hero who can learn this skill: Katarina: Wayward One
- Dauntless Lance – Hero who can learn this skill: Nephenee: Fierce Halberdier
- Draconic Poleax – Hero who can learn this skill: Titania: Mighty Mercenary
*Note: Reese’s Tome, Dauntless Lance, and Draconic Poleax can all be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after they’ve been obtained.
To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Allu Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapon skills can now be strengthened with Arena Medals and Divine Dew for added effects:
Mystletainn → Dark Mystletainn (Hero who can learn this skill: Eldigan: Lionheart
*Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, after clearing Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story, you must clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
Quest Progression Display:
The screen that is displayed when you complete or make progress in a quest has been changed. Up until now, a separate screen was displayed for each quest, but now all quest updates will be displayed in a single screen.
- On the map-selection screen, the screen will now automatically scroll to newly added maps.
- Battle Music is being added to the Settings menu, so background music that plays during battle scenes can be toggled on or off—or it can be set to play only special background music.
- Event Recap has been added to the Miscellaneous menu. This feature can be used to review conversations from past events.
- A Restart option has been added to the menus in Grand Hero Battle, Tactics Drills, and other maps that can be played without using any stamina.