Things are about to change in ARMS and no it won’t be because Nintendo have decided to change their mind and go ahead with more new content, but because Big Time ARMS will no longer be limited to Party Crash Mode and the Gallery has just seen 15 new pieces added, as part of a new update. Full patch notes for today’s changes can be seen here:
- The Party Crash mode “Big Time ARMS” can now be selected in regular battle as well, so you can try something a little different. Feel free to use it as a handicap!
- Prior to battle, when selecting ARMS, you can toggle this on and off with the Y button.
- This feature can be used in Versus – Fight.
- Can’t be used in online battles.
- Added 15 new images to Gallery.
- Fixed issue where fighters with super armor would not have their ARMS disabled by electric attacks during a rush attack.
- Fixed issue where a noise would repeatedly play if communication was lost while Dr. Coyle had her extra ARMS out.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows:
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: Arms, Big Time ARMS, Nintendo Switch, patch notes, Version 5.2
This post was written by Jack Longman