The option to dress up your Anipals is coming!
Much like we had details for big update last month for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, a new in-game notice has been sent out regarding what’s to come from the next large scale update and this is a summarised list for anyone who has yet to see it for themselves:
- Customise Your Campsite: You’ll soon be able to customise the terrain in select areas at your campsite.
- Pull the Rugs Out: Start crafting those rugs—soon you’ll be able to place more than one at your campsite.
- Dress Up Your Animal Friends: Custom outfits are coming! You’ll be able to pick new looks for your animal friends. (*Not all clothing will be compatible with all animals.)
- More Updates:
- Adding the option to ask multiple platers for help with Shovelstrike Quarry at once.
- Making Market Box easier to use.
- Making your Garden easier to manage all at once.
- Adding new bugs and fish.
*Please note that update content may change without prior notification.
I know what you’re thinking, it’s not quite an update that lets you add more Animals to your camp or build a third tent on your campsite, but it’s better than what we’ve got already and if the last time a notice like this is any indication, the new update should drop before the month is over, so we’ll bring you an update as soon as one comes.
Source: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (Mobile Application)Tags: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, news, Nintendo Mobile
This post was written by Solid Jack