After already receiving an update an earlier this month, another new update is available now for Kirby Battle Royal, which is out now in Europe and Japan and you’re all welcome to read what’s been changed, via the patch notes below:
Version 2.1 Update Contents:
- Made it easier to gain Ranking Points in Online Battle.
- Made it so that you will gain Ranking Points even if an Online Battle is cancelled due to an opponent disconnecting.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash when a rocket is launched in Rocket Rumble.
- After updating to version 2.1, you will no longer be able to play locally with people using older versions of the game.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s internet features.
This post was written by Solid Jack