Despite the update becoming available over 24 hours ago, no patch notes were issued at the time for Version 4.0 of ARMS until just recently, and since they concern Fighter and ARMS balances and a new online event, here they all are:
- Added new fighter “Misango.”
- Added new ARM “Scorpio.”
- Added new ARM “Skully.”
- Added new ARM “Glusher.”
- Added new stage “Temple Grounds.”
- Added online event “Party Crash.”
- A different take on the usual Party Match, presented for a limited time by ARMS Labs.
- The more you play the more your level will go up, and you’ll be rewarded with badges and in-game prize money!
- There’ll be an in-game notification when the event gets close, so don’t miss it!
- When conditions for acquiring a badge are satisfied within a match, a “You got a badge!” message will now display at the end of the match.
- In “Customize Controls” you can now press the + button to reset controls to their default settings.
- Increased the length of the rope conjoining allies in team battles.
- Decreased ARM speed in team battles.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows: