Get ready to return to the ring as a new update is out and as well as the typical character balancing and certain ARMS getting nerfed, there’s also a new stage available and you can read all about it and everything else right here:
- The versus stage Sparring Ring can now be selected.
- It’s a square stage without gimmicks, used in the Warm-Up minigame.
- Enjoy some serious bouts while enjoying the soundtrack of the ARMS Official Song (Electro-dance Ver.).
- Sparring Ring will also appear as a stage in Ranked Match.
- Fixed an issue in Hedlok Scramble where sometimes Guardian and Clapback ARMS would fail to expand.
- Fixed issue where the rewards for 1-on-100 would change if played while searching for a Ranked Match.
- Adjusted some fighters and ARMS as shown below:
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: Arms, Nintendo Switch, patch notes
This post was written by Solid Jack