For anyone itching to join a Switch party conga line, the opportunity to do so is almost upon us and according to Rising Star Games, their soon to release Conga Master Party will feature a range of exclusive features and amiibo support, which you can read all about, right here:
* * * * *
CONGA MASTER PARTY BRINGS COMPETITIVE AND CO-OP CONGA-ING TO Nintendo SwitchTM ON 28th SEPTEMBER!:
(New modes, hot moves and amiibo™ support headline the exclusive Nintendo Switch™-specific content in Conga Master Party)
London, UK – 15 September, 2017 – Videogame publisher Rising Star Games, in partnership with game developer Undercoders, today announced that Conga Master Party is ready to start the multiplayer party on Nintendo Switch™! An enhanced version of the well-received PC and console title, Conga Master Party adds masses of new content and Nintendo Switch™-exclusive features to the already heady mix of disco, electro and rock ‘n’ roll conga-ing.
Conga Master Party sees up to four players each controlling their chosen party-goer in his or her quest to create the most epic conga line ever. Travelling through different nightclub locales during a night to remember, players dance up close and personal to fellow party people to entice them into their conga line. Longer congas let you add people faster but watch out for stinky pigs stinking up your line!
Nintendo Switch™ exclusive Conga Master Party game features:
- One Nintendo Switch™ four players: Use the unique controller sharing options to enjoy all of the multiplayer modes with up to four people using only two Joy-Con™ controllers.
- Two new multiplayer modes: “1, 2, Conga” – when two players collide they must win a rock, paper, scissors battle played with the Joy-Con™; “Just Conga” – strike dance poses with the Joy-Con™
- amiibo™ support: A wide selection of figures is compatible with the game, unlocking themed cosplay costumes for already-existing playable characters.
- Two new stages: “Conga Burger” and “Conga’s Palace”, accessible in both multiplayer and single-player modes.
- Ten new playable characters: Ten new party people can be unlocked via the single-player Story mode including Richie the high-roller from Conga’s Casino, Hotdog the dancing hotdog, and Dr. H8 making a guest star crossover cameo from 88 Heroes!
Additional game features:
- Easy and intuitive controls: No rhythm? No problem! With just two buttons you too can become a Conga Master. Just move across the dance floor and convince other dancers to join your line… the longer, the better!
- Multiplayer mayhem: Eight different local multiplayer modes, each with its own special flavour of fun – slice your rivals’ congas to ribbons, pop pigs, fight over a lone conga dancer, race to make the longest line, and more!
- Packed with conga-tastic content: Over 40 characters and nine conga club locations to unlock, plus single-player Endless Conga and Story modes to enjoy.
- Single-player conga quest: Playing alone won’t stop the conga! In Story Mode, head-out for a night to remember on a quest to become the king of the city’s nightclubs. Build the perfect conga line for each club, grab power-ups, search for hidden areas… oh and watch out for conga-stealing aliens!
Developed by Undercoders and published by Rising Star Games, Conga Master Party will be available digitally for a suggested retail price of $9.95/€8.99/£7.99.
* * * * *
Source: Rising Star Games PR
This post was written by Solid Jack