In case you were not aware, not only is Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle officially released globally, but it also has a Day 1 update that comes packed with a lot of good news and now that Ubisoft has made the patch notes available, here they are:
* * * * *
TITLE UPDATE 1 FOR MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE:
- Overall Game stability, audio, UI, and localization have been improved.
- The Skill Tree reset is now free.
- Tactical Camera is now displaying Deployable Info Card like it does for heroes, enemies, etc.
- The Bosses’ AI has been improved.
- Some collision issues in exploration phase have been fixed.
- Minor gameplay glitches have been fixed.
- You can now select supported languages when you launch the game for the first time.
- You can now select the story mode and the supported languages via the Main Menu.
- You can now view the available Additional Contents (AOC) in the Main Menu.
- Russian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese have been added in the supported languages.
- 2D weapons icons have been updated to fit with 3D models aspects.
- Level of Details has been improved in exploration phase.
- At the end of the combat, the reward board is now in 3D and feedbacks have been improved.
- Technics preview has been improved during battles.
- One scene has been added after completing the main adventure.
- One scene has been added when the player has reached a 100% completion save and returned to Peach Castle.
* * * * *