Bandai Namco have officially announced that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be coming to the Nintendo Switch on September 22nd for North America & Europe. The Switch version also comes with exclusive features including a motion control option which will allow you to execute the well known moves like the Kamehameha and the Spirit Bomb durin battles. You will also be able to play multiplayer with up to 6 players or two players with 2 Joy-cons on a single console wherever you feel like.
Below is an overview of the game courtesy of Bandai Namco:
It’s Time to Go Super Saiyan on Nintendo Switch
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch includes Nintendo Switch-specific features and a different way of playing with your friends both locally and online.
- Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb with the Joy-Con motion controls.
- Six player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units required).
- Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe.
- More in-depth avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
For those of you in Japan, you will be able to play the game come September 7th. To whet your appetite, we have included a number of screenshots below. If you would like to see more, you can check them out here.
Tags: Bandai Namco, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Gaming, July Feature, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, videogames
This post was written by Mike Scorpio