The big Treasure Trove might not be ready just yet to make its way to any other platform other than Switch, but a new update for Treasure Trove and Specter of Torment is available right now, but you will need to own a Switch to download the update.
Full patch notes can be seen here:
* * * * *
- Fix: Specter of Torment: Crash when defeating the final boss with a German language setting.
- Fix: Specter of Torment: Fixed a bug that allowed Specter Knight to Judgment Rush to unintended locations during certain scenes.
- Fix: Specter of Torment: Horace sometimes rewarding the wrong gold amount when reaching the tower’s top.
- Fix: Support for Player 2’s controller within calibrate screen prompts.
- Fix: Delete All now resets screen scale and brightness settings.
- Fix: Shovel of Hope: Various bug fixes for co-op.
- Fix: Specter of Torment: Broken camera transition when falling into a certain death pit within “event 2”.
- Various localization and text improvements.
- Change (Shovel/Plague): The wandering encounter Reize will no longer cross over into the second tier of stages if the game time is below 25 minutes…
- Now outputs at a 1080p resolution while playing in docked mode!
- Screen Scale video option is only applied and available while playing in docked mode.
- Screen Scale menu now appears for the first time that the game is started while in TV mode.
- Note: If your TV is not displaying the game’s full image we recommend adjusting your TV Settings from the System Settings menu — this way you’re set for all games in the future! Learn how to do so here.
- Fix: Screen Scale / Brightness options not saving.
* * * * *
Without a doubt the whole 1080p thing is the biggest surprise, since most thought it run on that already, but for those of you who don’t own a Switch and can’t wait to get our hands on the all-important update and play Specter of Torment, don’t fret! That time will come soon enough. It really is not much longer now, you just have to be patient a little bit longer.
Source: Yacht Club Games