Just in case a catch bonus and updated Gym Training wasn’t enough, the new update for Pokémon GO, also comes with a few minor fixes as well, such as fixed audio issues. The evolution animation now takes less time to happen and there’s even been a change to the Egg & Incubator screens. Here’s Niantic with the full patch notes regarding Android version 0.41.2 and iOS version 1.11.2:
Pokémon GO updated to version 0.41.2 for Android and 1.11.2 for iOS:
(10th of October, 2016)
Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.41.2 for Android and 1.11.2 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokémon type as they catch more of a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokémon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokémon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes
The Pokémon GO team”
The new update is rolling out now, but as we’ve seen with the previous ones, it can take from a couple of days, to a couple of hours before it becomes available in your region.
Source: pokemongolive.comTags: android, iOS, Niantic, Pokemon Go, update
This post was written by Solid Jack