“I like it hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!”
With the release of Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, Gen 9 is well and truly underway, bringing with it a brand-new region and a whole host of new Pokémon, alternate forms and the introduction of Paradox Pokémon. With plenty to learn with regards to evolving these monsters, we’re on hand to provide a series of small guides dedicated to evolving the Paldean additions. In this guide, we’re focusing on how to evolve Capsakid into Scovillain:
How to Evolve Capsakid into Scovillain:
It’s spicy pepper, chilli time with two brand-new Pokémon that like it, hot, hot, hot and here’s how to make Scovillain yours:
- Catch a Capsakid.
- Use a Fire Stone to evolve your Capsakid into Scovillain.
- Whilst you can obtain the required Evolution stone via meeting the requirements to a specific Pokédex reward, the best method for obtaining repeat evolution stones is via Delibird Presents in Mesagoza.
- Once you’ve obtained your third Gym badge, when you go to Delibird Presents and use the “General Goods” section, you will be able to purchase your desired Evolution stone for 3,000 Pokédollars.
- Evolution Stones can be found in the wild, but in specific areas.
- For assistance with Capsakid’s habitat location, consult the image below:
Paldea Pokédex no: 251
Classification: Spicy Pepper Pokémon
Type: Grass / Fire
Weight: 33.1 lbs.
Description: The red head converts spicy chemicals into fire energy and blasts the surrounding area with a super spicy stream of flame.
As always, we hope you found this guide helpful.