“Belli gonna get you!”
With the release of Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, Gen 9 is well and truly underway, bringing with it a brand-new region and a whole host of new Pokémon, alternate forms and the introduction of Paradox Pokémon. With plenty to learn with regards to evolving these monsters, we’re on hand to provide a series of small guides dedicated to evolving the Paldean additions. In this guide, we’re focusing on how to evolve Tadbolt into Bellibolt:
How to Evolve Tadbolt into Bellibolt:
Bellibolt is Iona’s favourite Pokémon partner and now Bellibolt can be yours as we help you evolve Tadbolt into the beautiful big boo:
- Catch a Tadbolt.
- Use a Thinder Stone to evolve your Tadbolt into Bellibolt.
- Whilst you can obtain the required Evolution stone via meeting the requirements to a specific Pokédex reward, the best method for obtaining repeat evolution stones is via Delibird Presents in Mesagoza.
- Once you’ve obtained your third Gym badge, when you go to Delibird Presents and use the “General Goods” section, you will be able to purchase your desired Evolution stone for 3,000 Pokédollars.
- Evolution Stones can be found in the wild, but in specific areas.
- For assistance with Tadbulb’s habitat location, consult the image below:
Paldea Pokédex no: 171
Classification: ElecFrog Pokémon
Weight: 249.1 lbs.
Description: When this Pokémon expands and contracts its wobbly body, the belly-button dynamo in its stomach produces a huge amount of electricity.
As always, we hope you found this guide helpful.