Nintendo and the LEGO Group have officially revealed the next wave of LEGO SUPER MARIO sets and a new interactive figure. Joining LEGO Mario and LEGO LUIGI will be LEGO Peach. She will come with her own starter pack and several new sets will also be on the way with one of them themed around Princess Peach’s Castle. A general release window of August 2022 has been given for the sets.
While the announcement was a pleasant one to say the least, it may have been spoiled for some as images of LEGO Peach leaked the day before the official reveal. We held off reporting it until the sets were officially announced out of respect for the companies and for those who would rather wait for proper confirmation.
The pricing for the new LEGO SUPER MARIO Sets are as follows:
- Peach’s Castle Expansion Set: $129.99
- Frozen Tower with Cat Peach suit Set: $79.99
- Adventures with Peach Starter Course Set: $59.99
- Big Spike’s Cloudtop Challenge Expansion Set: $69.99
- Yoshi’s Gift House Set: $29.99
- Fuzzy Flippers Expansion Set: 19.99
- Goomba’s Shoe Expansion Set: $9.99
What do you think of the new LEGO SUPER MARIO sets? Are you happy for LEGO Peach to join the set or were you hoping for another character? Let us know in the comments.