Shiny Celebi is no longer the only Shiny willing to serve up dishes…
Before there was Pokémon Café ReMix, there was Pokémon Café Mix, a fun little puzzle game that added Shiny Celebi as part of a movie tie-in with Secrets of the Jungle, but now other shines are on their way.
With a total of six known shiny Pokémon at this time, (Eevee, Celebi, Piplup, Starly, Munchlax and Minccino), an event is now underway in-game that increases the odds of players encountering Shiny Eevee and Shiny Minccino, both of whom can be befriended and be recruited as members of staff. So, having played through the latest batch of added orders, I can now proudly boast to possessing a Level 10 Shiny Eevee, and this Eevee can wear the same outfits players have unlocked for the default version. Which means, it is time for a Shiny Eevee showcase and show off this gorgeous shiny ‘mon in an assortment of different attires:
Still, why settle for just photos when we also captured a video of Eevee’s first visit and you can see it for yourself below:
For anyone who would like to know a bit more about the current Shiny event, we have those details right here:
Welcome, Shiny Pokémon! (29/12/2021 at 06:00)
Shiny Pokémon have been spotted around the café! Your chances of being visited by Shiny Pokémon have greatly increased!
The Shiny Pokémon visiting this time are Eevee and Minccino. Be on the lookout for these Shiny Pokémon!
- The following Pokémon will have increased Shiny Pokémon encounter rates:
- Shiny Pokémon may visit as you play main and past orders.
- During the event period, the encounter rate of visiting Shiny Pokémon will be increased.
- The increased encounter rate will come into effect once you receive your first daily stamp during the event period.
- Shiny Pokémon can be recruited as staff by maximizing their friendship level.
- If the Shiny Pokémon is already a staff member, when taking orders from that Pokémon, you will receive twice as many cookies.
- From 29/12/2021 at 06:00 until 01/01/2022 at 05:59, enjoy increased chances of encountering a Shiny Eevee!
- From 01/01/2022 at 06:00 until 04/01/2022 at 05:59, enjoy increased chances of encountering a Shiny Minccino!
In addition to the Pokémon in the café, there may be more Shiny Pokémon if you use the Shuffle customers button to find nearby Pokémon!
- Note: The timing of this event could change at any time without warning.
About Pokémon Café ReMix:
Link together Pokémon icons to clear puzzles as you work to build up your very own café in Pokémon Café ReMix, a free-to-start game for Nintendo Switch™ systems! Recruit Pokémon to help out at the café (in their stylish uniforms) by building friendships while expanding your café and menu offerings by completing puzzles. Each Pokémon staff member has a Café Skill that will come in handy solving puzzles!
Complete touch-based challenges in this free-to-start puzzle game – Strategize the best way to clear Pokémon icons within the turn limit in adorable-yet-challenging puzzles. Use your puzzle skills to complete the objective and employ the help of every Pokémon’s Café Skills for some extra oomph! In addition to Café Skills, each Pokémon staff member has a specialty and specialty gimmicks they can destroy with ease—Eevee can make quick work of sugar cubes, for example. Match a Pokémon’s specialty with the drink or dish you’re making to get bonuses in puzzles.
Remixed fun for everyone – Pokémon Café ReMix is a revamped version of the original Pokémon Café Mix game. Puzzles have been refreshed and there are even more Pokémon to discover and recruit. Your Pokémon may outfit themselves in café chic with newly added dress-up options and can improve their abilities through training puzzles! If you’ve played the original, your golden acorns will all transfer over to Pokémon Café ReMix.