A Coalossal Prize indeed.
From blast to the pasts to current Gen 8 Pokémon, a whole host of items and Pokémon have been available as part of special distributions and now it is the turn of Coalossal, one of the few Galar introduced Pokémon that possesses a Gigantamax form. Only, this Coalossal is mere Coalossal, it is Wolfe Glick’s Coalossal and during the most recent Pokémon Players Cup Invitational stream, a code has been shared for those who wish to obtain it, but beware, players only have until August 16, 2021 to acquire the Pokémon. Incidentally, this Gigantax capable Coalossal has a Dynamax level of 10, comes available at level 50, holds a Weakness Policy item, has a Modest nature and knows the moves: Protect, Meteor Beam, Heat Wave and Solar Beam.
For players aiming to add Coalossal to their team in Pokémon Sword and/or Pokémon Shield, they need only to use the password, “V1CT0RYENG1NE25″:
Steps for Claiming Wolfe Glick’s Coalossal:
- Boot up your copy of Pokémon Sword and/or Pokémon Shield
- Once playing, hit the X button to access the game’s menu and select “Mystery Gift”.
- Select “Get a Mystery Gift”.
- Select “Get with Code/Password to connect to the Internet”.
- Enter password. (V1CT0RYENG1NE25)
- Watch your gift be received and accept it.
- Save your game once gift is accepted.
- Be sure to claim the gift before August 16, 2021
Source: SerebiiTags: Coalossal, Pokémon Shield, Pokémon Sword, Wolfe Glick
This post was written by Jack Longman