Welcome to Switch History, the feature series dedicated to rounding up the software updates for some of Nintendo’s biggest Switch games. In today’s piece, we’re highlighting the updates for 2020’s epic Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity:
Ver. 1.3.0 (Released October 26, 2021):
- Made adjustments in preparation for Expansion Pass Wave 2: Guardian of Remembrance.
- Addressed several issues, including a rare case that prevented game progress.
Ver. 1.2.1 (Released June 29, 2021):
- Fixed the issue where “Raise Weapon-Level Limit” in Hylian Blacksmith Guild sometimes become unavailable.
- Changed so that a jump from “DLC” on the title screen to this software’s “expansion pass” purchase page (Nintendo eShop) is possible.
Ver. 1.2.0 (Released June 18, 2021):
- Made adjustments in preparation for DLC Wave 1.
- Added an auto-tracking camera function.
- Addressed several issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released May 20, 2021):
- Made it so you can now purchase the Expansion Pass for this software from within the game.
- Addressed various other issues, including the following:
- Adjusted narration for English and Dutch languages in some scenarios.
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released November 19, 2020):
- Added Spanish audio.
- Fixed software issues, including the following problems:
- Fixed issue where proceeding further became impossible after certain operations in the menu screen of the two-player mode.
- Fixed issue where proceeding further sometimes became impossible when changing characters at a certain point in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed issue where proceeding beyond the loading screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a certain procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed the issue where the screen display got corrupted and controls apart from the HOME Button stopped responding after certain operations in the materials selling menu.