Popcap legend Ed Allard and his all star team at Wayward Distractions bring you Space Otter Charlie, a puzzle platformer that’s otter this world!
Here’s what Studio Head Ed Allard of Wayward Distractions had to say about creating Space Otter Charlie: “While I was playing around with zero-g prototypes, the fluid motion reminded me of Feeding Frenzy, which was the first game I created like a hundred years ago. I’m not the first person to realize this connection – NASA trains astronauts for spacewalks underwater. I started thinking that sea creatures could probably adapt more quickly to the strangeness of Zero-G than humans could. Blend that realization with a zero-g game prototype and a long-time love of sea otters, and you’ve got Space Otter Charlie.”
- Use all your abilities to pull off trick shots and damage enemies
- “Swim” as an otter through zero gravity and jetpack through dangerous new areas
- Enjoy local multiplayer modes with up to 3 friends
- Craft new weapons, upgrades, and wacky spacesuits to help you tackle puzzles and enemies
- Learn more about your furry friends with fun facts as you explore
Press Release by The Quantum Astrophysicist Guild PR