We hope you are hungry because we have a culinary treat for you all. Team17 has revealed that a definitive edition of Overcooked! is coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, and other consoles this March. Overcooked! All You Can Eat is a definitive remake of both Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 served together in one super delectable palatte. Come March 23rd, it will be available in both digital and physical format. An update will also be coming to the game that will allow cross-play with other platforms.
For more information, you can find the official press release below.
OVERCOOKED! ALL YOU CAN EAT TO SERVE UP CULINARY CHAOS ON NINTENDO SWITCH™, PLAYSTATION 4, STEAM, AND XBOX ONE
The fully remade, definitive edition of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 will be available on PC and all consoles from 23rd March
Monday, 15th February 2020 – Team17 and Ghost Town Games have today announced that Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Xbox One on 23rd March. First launched on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation©5 in 2020, Overcooked! All You Can Eat plates up all 200 + levels from both games, including all DLC, seven new levels, and a brand-new assist mode, fully remade in up to 4K, and running at a smooth 60fps (30 frames per second on Nintendo Switch). Cross-platform multiplayer will also be made available for chefs playing on all platforms in a free post-launch update.
Check out the new trailer, fresh out of the oven:
Not only do players get three new and exclusive chefs, they can also choose from the entire back catalogue of over 80 calamitous chefs, each enjoying at least one brand-new alternate skin variant. For a limited time only, The Muppet’s Swedish Chef is available to download for free for all Overcooked! All You Can Eat players.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat also includes new accessibility options and an assist mode, which adds the option to increase level times; boost scores awarded for each meal; lengthen recipe times, and the ability to turn off order expiration. The accessibility options include colour-blind friendly chef indicators, a scalable user interface and the ability to enable dyslexia friendly text.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in up to 4K resolution
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be available digitally on all platforms for £30/$40/€40 and will also be launching physically on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on the 23rd March.
Source: Team17 PRTags: Ghost Town Games, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Overcooked!, Overcooked! All You Can Eat, Team17
This post was written by Mike Scorpio